1. Zhang Huijuan, Cao Xinran, Yin Meng; et al. Soluble dietary fiber from, Qing Ke, (highland barley) brewers spent grain could alter the intestinal cholesterol efflux in Caco-2 cells. Journal of Functional Foods, 2018, 47:100-106.
2. Zhang Huijuan, Wang Hongna, Cao Xinran; et al. Preparation and modification of high dietary fiber flour: A review. Food Research International, 2018, 113:24-35.
3. Zhang Huijuan, Zhang Xiaoshuang, Cao Xinran; et al. Semi-solid state fermentation and enzymatic hydrolysis impeded the destroy of wheat bran on gluten polymerization. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 2018, 98:306-313.
4. Huang Lianyan, Zhang Xiaoshuang, Zhang Huijuan*; et al. Interactions between dietary fiber and ferulic acid changed the aggregation of gluten in a whole wheat model system. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 2018, 91: 55-62.
5. Zhang Huijuan, Zhang Sheshuo; Wang Jing*; et al. Wheat bran feruloyl oligosaccharides protect against AAPH-induced oxidative injury via p38MAPK/PI3K -Nrf2/Keap1-MafK pathway. Journal of Functional Foods, 2017, 29: 53-59.
6. Zhang Hujuan, Yin Meng, Huang LianYan; et al. Evaluation of the cellular and animal models for the study of antioxidant activity: a review. Journal of Food Science, 2017, 08,: 278-288.
7. Sana Ikram; Huang LianYan, Zhang Hujuan*; et al. Composition and nutrient value proposition of brewers spent grain. Journal of Food Science, 2017.82: 2232-2242.
8. Zhang Huijuan, Wang Jing*, Liu Yingli; et al. Wheat bran feruloyl oligosaccharides ameliorate AAPH-induced oxidative stress in HepG2 cells via Nrf2 signalling. Journal of Functional Foods, 2016.25: 333-340.
9. Zhang Huijuan, Wang Jing*, Liu Yingli; et al. Rice bran proteins and their hydrolysates modulate cholesterol metabolism in mice on hypercholesterolemic diets. Food and Function, 2016.07: 2747-2753.
10. Zhang Huijuan, Wang Jing*, Liu Yingli; et al. Glutinous rice amylopectin can adjust the plasma gut-regulated peptide levels in rhubarb-induced spleen deficiency rats. Food and Function, 2016.01: 938-942.